The perfect getaway.
Our lovely family home is situated in the beautiful village of Llantwit Major in the Vale of Glamorgan.
An ideal base for friends and family wishing to explore this interesting part of the country.
From the hallway you enter into the open plan light and airy living area where there is a well-equipped kitchen with a table and chairs.
The lounge has wooden flooring and two lovely comfortable leather sofas where you can settle back and relax in front of the gas stove-coal effect fire.
There is a good sized dining room where you can enjoy sociable meals together.
Upstairs there is a delightful stained glass window on the landing leading to three bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower and there is a family bathroom.
Outside there is a large enclosed rear garden and a smaller front lawn, so you are spoilt for choice choosing somewhere to sit and relax whilst planning your next day’s activities.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with Freeview, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot (please bring own bedding), highchair and stairgate
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis or public car park 3 mins walk away
- Bike storage; old bikes for use at guests' own risk
- Enclosed front garden and rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 mins walk
- Note: There are two steps leading up to lawn.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Dining room. Sitting room with gas stove-coal effect fire.
A wonderful house!
“A wonderful house, well equipped and decorated. All inside looked new. Very spacious (more than on photos). Very comfortable. It was a very good choice.”
— Mr Lenoble, Feb 2017
Fabulous family home
“We had a fabulous holiday! The house has recently been fully renovated and is beautifully laid out. There were six of us staying but with two big double bedrooms and a twin room, we didn’t feel cramped at all. The location was great, walks from the door and only a mile to the local beach, we enjoyed some beautiful walks along the cliffs. Also really convenient for pubs and restaurants, there’s a square less than 5 mins away (maybe a bit too near!) with a pub on every side and we had some lovely meals in the local Italian and Indian. We have already recommended this lovely accommodation to friends and would love to visit again any time of the year.”
— Ian and Beth, June 2017
Mix of modern and traditional
“Pen Hill was a lovely family house. Cosy but roomy. The mixture of modern and traditional. We look forward to staying there again. It was a lovely gesture to find some basic groceries had been provided.”
— Mr Jones, Jan 2017
Your holiday is waiting.